Invitation to “Japan-Europe Business Seminar in Lithuania”
October 30-31, 2017,
Room 212, Ministry of Economy, Vilnius, Lithuania
The Embassy of Japan in Lithuania is organizing an event, “Japan-Europe Business Seminar in Lithuania: with the View to Japan-Lithuania Business Cooperation in consideration of Economic Impact Mitigation Measures for Brexit and Broad Agreement on Japan-EU EPA” on October 30-31, 2017 in Vilnius, Lithuania, and details are following. This event is organized in cooperation with Ministry of Economy, Invest Lithuania, infobalt and Investors’ Forum.
* Dates: October 30 (Mon) and 31 (Tue)
* Venue: Room 212, Ministry of Economy, Vilnius, Lithuania
* Program: as attached
* Entry fee for the Seminar and other events included in the program: free
* Costs borne by participants: airfare and accommodation costs (We would appreciate it, if participants would make flight/accommodation reservations. Also travel insurance, if needed, should be arranged/borne by each participant.)
* Working language of the Seminar: English
* Host: Embassy of Japan in Lithuania
If you wish to attend the Seminar, please send your name/title, company’s name to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday October 24, 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org of the Embassy of Japan in Lithuania (TEL: +370-5-231-0462).
For your reference on Lithuania and for your amusement, please visit following sites:
Japan-Europe Business Seminar in Lithuania 2017
October 12, 2017